Skiers don’t waste time or money when it comes to hiring a car to get you to the slopes. In just 3 clicks UK Car Hire will get you the best deals on wheels, saving you both time and money. With more than 800 locations throughout France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy, USA Car Hire is the one stop shop for ice-breaking prices:
Car Rental Choice also provide all additional winter equipment hire including roof racks, snow chains and snow tyres etc. How to get the best value when it comes to ski holidays:
- Book early. The earlier you make your reservations the more likely you are to get a bargain. Car Hire, ski lessons and equipment hire should be reserved as far in advance as possible for the lowest prices.
- Timing. Booking outside of school holidays can save you as much as 50% on the cost of a ski holiday
- Buy Essential items in advance. Buy sun protection creams and lip protectors in advance to save money.
- Take a picnic lunch and take plenty of drinks in a backpack. Prices in mountain restaurants are usually sky high.
- Look out for happy hours in local bars when prices are low. Happy hour timings can vary, so you may be able to move from one to another.
- Stay in a cheap chalet – wine is free with dinner and there are few essential extras.
- Study lift pass prices and don’t buy a more expensive pass than is likely to be essential. Most people overestimate how often they’ll leave their local slopes.
- Book your insurance independently.